Saturday, January 28, 2012

Every girl needs accessories!

So! After a year of growing my hair out I decided I needed to lighten my load. I did not anticipate the cut being so drastic, BUT it turned out great! I love it and it is so much easier to get things done already! I cut a total of 4 inches off and now Ellie doesn't have to worry about my hair getting in the way of a meal ;) so yay for that! 

Here it is!

Also, we woke up this morning to Ellie receiving her new hat! We absolutely love it already and luckily she has room to grow :) and it seems that she actually likes it! We have had a difficult time with any kind of hats but she has been wearing this one all afternoon without a problem :) 

Isn't it just precious! 

We found it on Etsy and this woman did an excellent job! We may end up ordering another in a different color at another time :) If you want to check it out here is her link:


And I finished another little project I started after finding something similar on pinterest! Yes, I am addicted and I am okay with that ;)
But for anyone who has saved all their wedding cards, and has no idea what to do with them and they are just stashed away in a box somewhere because there are so many, You should totally consider doing something similar!

Front

back

inside

It is now sitting on our shelf with all of our photo albums :) I also think I am going to make another for all the Christmas cards we received and label it "Ellie's First Christmas" 
We do have a section in her baby book for her First Christmas but it does not have nearly enough room for all her cards this year from all our family and friends. Can you say blessed? 

Well that is all for now but I am working on a few other projects that I will show you later :) but we are going out to show Ellie's new hat off :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment