Yesterday I finished another project late in the evening so I decided to post it today and Ellie has just now given me some free time to write :)
I have so many pictures of Ellie that I want displayed but not enough money (or wall space) for frames, so I decided to create something for this problem!
I used pink string and a staple gun to attach them to the letters after I painted them. I also used normal clothes pins but bought zebra print duck tape and cut slivers and put them on the clothes pins to be decorative! I have only made five clothes pins so far so my picture crisis is yet to be solved, but there will be more as soon as I have extra time :) The more I look at it the more I like it haha! At first I was not so sure.